5.15.2012

Swollen eyes & forgotten fairytale ▲

The day that means alot to me has finally came to a end .
Life's a roller coaster , it won't always go the way you wanted and I've learned a truly important life-time lesson.



everything from Sungai Wang (major love for the vintage clothes there, it's like treasure-hunting) , except for my mum's 15year old Loewe sling bag & my dearest Dr Martens brogues.
▼▲∇▲▼
met up with the love of my life
;Calviincho ;Adrianloh ;JayPerry 



Had a really fun day despite all the tearing and swollen eyes.
 pictures are stolen from adrianloh's camera and all edited by me ∇.


2 comments:

  1. Perfect fashion for those in their teens and for me, I love the big rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your style! Vintage yet stylish! And the painting in the previous post is sooo awesome!!

    ReplyDelete