5.06.2012

Mixed Knife party .


Mixed feeling strikes again and i don't feel good about it . Honestly , i wonder is that what my mind & soul are only capable of feeling ? Negative emotions so that i have a reason to paint ? PROBABLY .

Next Saturday's a huge day for me . Whatever happens , it's gonna change my life and leave a huge impact on it  . As a Pessimism , obviously i kept my mind filled with negative thoughts because i'm pretty convinced after so many experiences that whatever i wished for will turn out the exact opposite , yeah my life really do sucks . But on the other end , i tried hard to think positively just for once too , who knows what might happens right ?
 "Expect the unexpected" they said . But if we expect the unexpected , does that makes the unexpected expected and the expected unexpected ?
I have no clue on what to feel or how to describe my feelings ....
Been told that i am a really complicated mixed depressed girl , and i have no complain about this statement that have been made about me because i couldn't agree more.
But i am pretty happy though , discovered a place where i can express my unknown feelings without actually talking . ▼
 (1),(2) are photography of my painting by me . 



▲ i am listening to Nero - crush on you ( Knife party remix) and i can say it's pretty sick ▲


No comments:

Post a Comment