6.20.2012

paintings



Pardon me for the lack of updates but i have been real tied up with works and paintings . Honestly , i find it extremely difficult to stick to my own aesthetic . I was told constantly to paint flowers & trees because it is what the society perceived as "art" and it is accepted by all unlike those abstract & expression art which were looked upon as "dirt" . But i don't make a living out of it , so fuck what people thinks . :>

heheheehehehe.
anyway , things has been good to me ,  school , friends , family .. everything .
i realized that i used to create barriers around me because i thought no one would understand me but the actual problem lies inside me , the unwillingness of talking and cocky-ness :(
But it's all good now ^.^ V 

6 comments:

  1. I love your watery art style. Post more photographs of your work. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >kingyo shan : thankiew :) alright will do , yr comment means alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....really unique passion u have here =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous. I like the iris ones. =)

    ReplyDelete